BR Standard 4MT 2-6-0 no. 76091, a Corkerhill engine at the time, at Shields Road (Lower) on 28/3/64. There is a note on the slide mount "inward E & V" which indicates Engine and (brake) Van.
76091 was built at Horwich and entered service June 1957 allocated to Corkerhill and would remain in Scotland until withdrawal at Hurlford mpd in December 1966, a working life of less than a decade.
[Mike Morant collection]
From Recent uploads (BR Standards & Austerities)