LNER former GCR Robinson designed B7 class 4-6-0 no. 5073 near Rugby Central on 3/8/1937. Built at the GCR's Gorton Works 5073 entered service in June 1921. The LNER's 1946 renumbering saw 5073 with the new identity 1361 on 21/8/46 and this engine did survive into the BR era being withdrawn at Sheffield Darnall mpd on 4/3/49.
[Mike Morant collection]
From Recent uploads (E)