USA trolleys 1946 - 1960 - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Cedar Rapids & Iowa City
Wooden-bodied car no. 102.
This car was originally a trailer, but was rebuilt to a motor car by American Car Co. in 1928. It was loaned to the DesMoines & Central Iowa Ry during World War II, returned to CRANDIC after the war and scrapped in the 1950's. Photographed at the Cedar Rapids car barn and yard.
CAPTION TEXT KINDLY SUPPLIED BY CLIFF SCHOLES.

USAtramelectricCedarRapids