USA trolleys 1946 - 1960 - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Cedar Rapids & Iowa City
Lightweight interurban car no. 118, one of the ex-Cincinnati & Lake Erie highspeed cars that were nicknamed Red Devils and built by the Cincinnati Car Co. in 1930, with the original number retained and photographed in front of the CRANDIC station on College Street in Iowa City.
CAPTION TEXT KINDLY SUPPLIED BY CLIFF SCHOLES.

USAtramelectricCedarRapids