London Transport Duple bodied lowbridge Daimler bus no. D129, registration no. HGC 256, on route 127 outside Morden tube station. D129 was one of the four 'extras' of this type built in 1945 and all were allocated to AL Meron garage specifically for use on the 127 route. They had relatively short working lives and all were withdrawn in December 1952 followed by export to the South Western Omnibus Co. in Ceylon in the following month.
[Mike Morant collection]