A running-in board at the erstwhile GNoSR station of Tillynaught which had opened in 1859 and was closed on 6th May 1968. Tillynaught was a junction station as is evident on this board. The main line southwards would take one to Aberdeen whilst northwards went to Portsoy. To the northeast, as shown here, was the branch to Banff.
[Mike Morant collection]