SECR tank engines - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

LCDR 'T' class 0-6-0T no. 500S was a Kirtley design built at the company's works at Longhedge in 1890. Transferred to service stock and renumbered from 607 to 500S, it moved to foreign territory at Meldon Quarry on the LSWR in 1938 and remained there until withdrawal in November 1949.

LCDRKirtleyT060TMeldon