Other SR related material - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

The lonely outpost of the former and erstwhile PDSWJR (Plymouth Devonport and South Western Junction Railway) station at Luckett was originally called Stoke Climsland but was renamed in 1909. The station was on the Callington branch and was closed on 7/11/66 along with the branch's stations beyond Gunnislake.

Infrastructurestation