LBSCR tank engines - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

LBSCR Billinton designed E2 class 0-6-0T No. B107 is depicted here at Ashford presumably in the 1920's as the number has the 'B' prefix. As BR 32107 which was applied to the loco in 1949, it moved from Stewarts Lane to Bricklayers Arms to Three Bridges in the 1950's and found its last home at Southampton Docks in February 1960. That stay was a relatively short and withdrawal came from there a year later.