LBSCR tank engines - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Cannock & Rugeley Colliery Co. No. 9 CANNOCK WOOD is ex-LB&SCR E1 Class 0-6-0T no. 110 built at Brighton in 1877 and sold to Rugely Collieries in 1927 when numbered B110 in SR stock and is depicted here at Hednesford on 29th February 1964. Out of use by this date and coupled to a pair of coaches which had been used to provide a passenger service for miners between Hednesford and Cannock Wood Colliery. Loco now resides at the Isle of Wight Steam Railway.
[H. W. Robinson / Mike Morant collection]

IndustrialCRCHednesford