LBSCR tank engines - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Edge Hill Light Railway
Former LBSCR A1X 'Terrier' 0-6-0T in the guise of EHLR no. 1. Sold to the EHLR in 1919, no. 1 had been built in 1872 at Brighton, was rebuilt as an A1X in 1912 and was LBSCR no. 673 when disposal time came in 1919. However, the loco soldiered on until 1946 when both the EHLR's Terriers were withdrawn.

A1XLightEHLRSRA131018867