Worsdell designed J72 class 0-6-0T no. 8733 was built by Armstrong Whitworth and entered NER service in 1922. This shot was taken at Eastfield in 1947 which is where she would remain until January 1958. By now numbered BR 68733 she would move to Kipps, Polmadie, Motherwell and finally to Hamilton where she would be withdrawn in July 1962.
[Mike Morant collection]