M&GNJR - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

M&GNJR class 'D' 0-6-0 no. 64 was built by Neilson & Co. in September 1896 and acquired the depicted LNER no. 064 before May 1937. Withdrawal came in March 1944 by which time the loco had been reclassified as J40 in the LNER scheme of things.
Note that the LNER number has been applied but the tender is still branded with M&GN.