LNER Gresley K3 class 2-6-0 no. 2761 in charge of a very long rake of empty wagons near Hadley Wood. 2761 was built at Darlington in 1930 and would become BR no. 61890 in December 1948 whilst allocated to New England mpd. Reallocation to March came in September 1953 and that is where withdrawal took place in September 1962.
[Mike Morant collection]