No. 2002 Earl Marischal was one of the almost legendary LNER Gresley Mikados built specifically for work north of Edinburgh and was also one of the only two of the class that was built with this style of front end although it was subsequently replaced with the A4 style wedge front. This shot was apparently taken at Aberdeen's Ferryhill shed in 1935. Thompson later rebuilt this loco as a pacific circa 1943 and it acquired the classification A2/2. It became BR 60502 in Julky 1948, moved south of Hadrian's Wall in 1949 and was withdrawn at York in July 1961.
It's worth mentioning that the headboard is reversed.
[Mike Morant collection]