GNR locomotives - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

LNER 0-6-0 no 4154 was built by Kitson for the GNR in 1900 with the number 1154 and was subsequently rebuilt by Gresley to this J3 form in 1925. The stated location and date, Hitchin and 1933, are probably correct as 4154 was allocated to Hitching mpd from 13/7/28 – 10/12/36 whilst withdrawal would come in November 1942. The six wheeled coach no. 42738 is a joy to see.

GNRLNERJ3060IvattGresley