Perhaps on the list of favourite 4-4-0's for many an enthusiast are the Robinson Director D10 and D11 classes. D11 No. 6397 was one of the final series and is depicted here at Haymarket shed in Edinburgh. She was built by Armstrong Whitworth and entered service in November 1924 but wouldn't be named The Lady of the Lake until April/May 1925 which handily narrows down the period during which this shot was taken. By any standards these were very successful engines and this example survived until withdrawal at Haymarket shed in July 1961.