Former North London Railway 4-4-0T in its final guise as LMSR no. 6444. Built at the NLR's Bow Works under order no. 321 in 1906 and entering service as that railway's no. 5, this loco would be numbered 2804 by the LNWR and then, in February 1924, LMSR no. 6444 in red livery. Withdrawal came in June 1928.
[Mike Morant collection]