GWR steam railmotor no. 47 in chocolate and cream livery taken from platform 3 at Cardiff General. No. 47 entered service in February 1905 and was withdrawn in 1922. John Lewis adds that no. 47 appears to be brand new and may be on its delivery journey to Neath, its first shed, or perhaps on a crew training run. Following withdrawal it was converted into a trailer unit with the number 137 entering service thus in November 1922.