GWR other tender engines - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Robinson GCR designed R.O.D. 2-8-0 no. 3015, depicted here in ex-works condition at Swindon, was built by NBL (North British Locomotive Co.) in 1919, was sold to the GWR and subsequently spent its entire nationalised career allocated to Carmathen and Neath. Withdrawal from the former shed was in October 1958.