GWR 4-coupled tender engines - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

GWR Dean designed 'Duke' class double-framed 4-4-0 no. 3316 Isle of Guernse at Oxford station in 1902. Built at Swindon in March 1899 and originally named Guernsey, 3316 was rebuilt to the Duke specification in February 1908 and renumbered to 3312. Withdrawal was at Bristol Bath Road depot in April 1931.
Mike Morant collection

GWR3316Oxford1902SRA120310