German steam locomotive
Deutsche Reichsbahn former Baden State Railway pacific no. 02 0314-1 was built by Maffei with works no. 5089 in 1919 and became part of the DR fleet with the number 18 314 after WW2. Rebuilding as a semi-streamlined engine for test purposes occurred in 1960 and this picture was taken in August 1971 during an exhibition at Radbeul Ost in connection with the MOROP-Kongress at Dresden.
This engine, in its final form, survives to this day as a staic exhibit in the ATM at Sinsheim.