SNCF 2-6-0 no. 130 B 476, from the Est Region of France photographed at Oyrières was on the Chalindrey-Gray line on either 10th or 17th October 1970 whilst in charge of a special train for a British railfans group.
Some rolling stock data comes from Jean-Daniel Muller:
"The two first steel bodied four-wheelers are of German origin.
-- First one, with tapered roof over platforms: ultralight design DRG Ci-33for secondary lines (tare 14,5t), 5 1/2 open compartments (2+3 seating) + 1 toilet at one end (6 windows), built between December 1933 and December 1934.
-- Second one: one of the famous and numerous "Donnerbüchsen" (nicknamed "Far-West" in France because of open platforms) DRG Ci-28, 29 or 30, six open compartments, toilet in middle (7 windows)
All the others (except the last with an open door), behind, are 6 wheelers rebuilt with steel bodies and pneumatic folding central doors from old PLM carriages.
The second last one with open door is necessarily a four-wheeler DRG Bi-29 with closed vestibules).
The last one cannot be easily identified."
[Mike Morant collection]