South African industrial steam railways
Witbank Consolidated Coal Mines 4-8-0 No. 7 shunts loaded coal wagons in 1980. Built by the North British Locomotive Company [under Queens Park (Glasgow) works number 26244/1948] as a standard industrial 4-8-2T tank for Tweefontein United Collieries (Minaar) and later converted in the mine workshops to improve its range of operation. It had been transferred to WCC in the late-1970s.
[A.E. "Dusty" Durrant / Mike Morant collection]