Recent uploads (other material) - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Ex-M&GWR G2 class 2-4-0 no. 655 in charge of an eclectic array of rolling stock at Ballaghaderreen station in September 1957. The branch from Kilfree Junction closed in its entirety on 2/2/63. Wikipedia tells us that there was an engine shed, a goods shed and a cattle dock but rather stragely had no signal cabin as the instruments were housed in the station building
[Mike Morant collection]

IrelandCIE655Ballaghaderreen