SKGLB Salzkammergut Lokalbahn - railbus no. 672, shown here at Mondsee on 24/8/56, was built in 1928 from either an 1894 'farm car' as it is decribed on one web site or from an emperor's coach on another. This veicle was coloquially known as the Mondsee Cow.
The SKGLB was a 760mm gauge system, opened in 1890, that connected Salzburg with Bad Ischl. It was closed in its entirety in October 1957 and little remains to be seen of it although there is a dedicated museum at Mondsee.
[Mike Morant collection]