Recent uploads (W) - MikeMorant
Powered by SmugMug Log In

GWR 0-8-2T no. 1359 ex-works at Swindon on 27/5/1926. No. 1359 was built by Sharp, Stewart in 1901 for the Port Talbot Railway and entered service as PTR no. 18. It is probable that 1359 was allocated to Duffryn Yard mpd for its entire working life and that was where withdrawal came in December 1935.
[Mike Morant collection]

GWR1359Swindon