GNSR Z4 class 0-4-2T no. 6843 at Kittybrewster shed in Aberdeen. Built by Manning Wardle in August 1915 it entered service as GNSR no. 116 but was renumbered to 43 in the following April. The LNER applied the number shown here in 1924 and changed it again in the 1946 scheme to 8190 which, in turn, became BR 68190 in June 1948. 68190. During the early 1950's, 68190 was twice hired out to Culter Paper Mills but would see out its service at Kittybrewster in April 1960.
[Mike Morant collection]